time to blog
Well I guess this is the thing that everyone is doing...We shal see how this goes
Im 30 and IN love and in love with my life
I have been through a fair amount of turmoil in my life and I think I would like to share some of my stories( think Lisa Simpson on the hammock 500lbs telling the kids to keep quite cause Mama has to watch her stories)
Sorry little off track I do that alot...
I live in the Rocky mountain Region and love it but miss the Jersey shore ( youth time spent there was immense only in the summer though...shout out to Sea Isle and Avalon )
I work with computers and all of my posts will be late at night and I will be rambling ALOT
Later
J
Im 30 and IN love and in love with my life
I have been through a fair amount of turmoil in my life and I think I would like to share some of my stories( think Lisa Simpson on the hammock 500lbs telling the kids to keep quite cause Mama has to watch her stories)
Sorry little off track I do that alot...
I live in the Rocky mountain Region and love it but miss the Jersey shore ( youth time spent there was immense only in the summer though...shout out to Sea Isle and Avalon )
I work with computers and all of my posts will be late at night and I will be rambling ALOT
Later
J

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home