camping in the mountains ....
At it again
starting new job working back on nights and really enjoying making the kind of money that allows me to buy the things i need and some of the things I want.
I spent the weekend camping at 10k feet up in the Rockies had a pretty good time and saw the MIlky Way like I have never seen it clear and Beautifull.
It was a cold morning on Sunday Cold like I have never felt and it blew through me like a East coast cold no matter what I did I could not get warm untill the Sun came up and warmed me from the outside like a child standing in the sun for the first time.
Ihad a pretty good night Friday night drinking with a friend enjoying the outside. We started the day traveling to the top of Georgia pass in his jeep up to 13K and we got to pee on the Continental Divide which is cool cause you can pee in the Atlantic and the Pacific at the same time .
We then proceded to sit by the fire and consume lots of seagrams and seven untill i lost my hotdogs and had to retire for the night ...then Saturday came and the women made it up it was an amazing night with talk of pokin sticks and enjoying the fire untill the late night. We went to bed in a double sleeping bag and tried to stay warm
well thats enough for today
untilll we meet again
J
starting new job working back on nights and really enjoying making the kind of money that allows me to buy the things i need and some of the things I want.
I spent the weekend camping at 10k feet up in the Rockies had a pretty good time and saw the MIlky Way like I have never seen it clear and Beautifull.
It was a cold morning on Sunday Cold like I have never felt and it blew through me like a East coast cold no matter what I did I could not get warm untill the Sun came up and warmed me from the outside like a child standing in the sun for the first time.
Ihad a pretty good night Friday night drinking with a friend enjoying the outside. We started the day traveling to the top of Georgia pass in his jeep up to 13K and we got to pee on the Continental Divide which is cool cause you can pee in the Atlantic and the Pacific at the same time .
We then proceded to sit by the fire and consume lots of seagrams and seven untill i lost my hotdogs and had to retire for the night ...then Saturday came and the women made it up it was an amazing night with talk of pokin sticks and enjoying the fire untill the late night. We went to bed in a double sleeping bag and tried to stay warm
well thats enough for today
untilll we meet again
J

1 Comments:
That was lovely. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for the food, the fire and for not telling all the scary stories you had packed away.
Post a Comment
<< Home